Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More good news

I got ahead of myself. Thom was never comfortable with the real estate agent that he first contacted (neither was I - she was definitely representing the builder rather than Thom). After speaking with a real estate lawyer in Gig Harbor, he has decided to not purchase this house. I must say that I don't know what a Gig Harbor lawyer knows about Ellensburg real estate, but he convinced Thom that it was not a good purchase.

Thom bought a house! He made an offer on a new home yesterday while we were in Ellensburg, but his realtor (who is really working for the builder I believe) told us it would not be accepted. Thom got a call today telling him he was a homeowner.

Oh yeah, I got another offer on my house, so if the first falls thru I have another buyer in line for the house.

No comments: