Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sunshine on the horizon?

Hey there! I have not forgotten about this blog, just haven't had any good news to report and you know what they say - "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

On Monday I got an offer on my house and my son got hired permanently. The purchasers agreed to my counter offer and my son got a raise. I am awaiting the results of the inspection and appraisal and my son is looking in to buying a house in Ellensburg.

It is hard for me to get too excited until everything is approved, but my realtor doesn't think there will be any problems. Of course he is just a salesman and commission salespeople just tell you what you want to hear.

The buyers want to be in the house by the 20th of November, so I'll have to act fast after the last t is crossed and i dotted.

When my son finds a house, he will use my furniture. Until then it will have to go in storage.

Dave and Paige tell me (with a slight slur from happy hour) that it is sunny and warm in Phoenix. Can't wait.

No comments: