Thursday, May 1, 2008

I know it's Thursday, but...


Gopher: If I was you, I'd think about skedaddlin' out of here.


Gopher: 'Cause it's "Winds-day".

Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, 1968


I know yesterday was Winds-day, but today is just a continuation of yesterday in so many ways. Thanks to the wind and this cough that I caught in the Ozarks, I spent the day in the RV, reading, watching "Bruce Almighty" and doing laundry. I hope that the wind will let up for my drive to Albuquerque tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And when does it not blow in Texass? Are you headed for Crawford? Hear the residents are always happy to see anyone from the 'other' Washington. WooHoo!

We will lift a pint for the traveler tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Oh bother! Sounds like you are having adventures even if not all of them are good ones. Feel bette, have fun, p

CiaoBella! said...

The newspaper reported tornadoes in Oklahoma today so we sure hope you made it to Alb.

But, alas! The Grand Canyon is on fire! You better play like Tigger and BOOOOOIIINNNGGG to somewhere else!
M