Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday morning

I was up with the birdies this morning, anxiously awaiting the delivery of the Harley. I'm trying to keep myself busy - fixing little things (there are always things that need fixing), walking, playing on the computer, and pestering Dave. He says he understands. While I was on the roof fixing the television antenna I took this picture of the sun rising on the Superstition Mountains. Watching the colors and shadows change on the mountains is a favorite pastime around here. At one point of the year, the shadows actually form together to create the silhouette of a mountain lion chasing a bird across the face of the mountain. I have seen a photo of this and look forward to seeing it for myself.

Well, this took about ten minutes. I wonder when the shipper will arrive with the bike. Maybe I should wait for him at the driveway. Yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments: