Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a pig!

As Charlotte said in her web and I've just said in my web blog. The difference being that Charlotte didn't eat the pig. Paige and Dave took me to dinner at "Waldo's World Famous BBQ". You can read the official information on their website: http://waldosbbq.com/ The ribs were tasty, good sweet, tangy sauce and endless sides (I had slaw and okra). We all had take home boxes at the end of our visit. My one disappointment was that I didn't get any bread pudding, but it was refreshing to have the wait staff and cook tell me that the bread pudding wasn't very good that day. I guess I'll have to get it on another visit.

Today Dave is leading me on a loop ride through Superior, Miami, Globe, Winkleman and Kearny via hiways 60, 77 and 177. I'll try to remember to stop and take pictures this time. I'm usually having so much fun riding that I don't want to stop. The other problem is that a picture just doesn't convey the moment. You can't feel the wind or sun on your face, or get lost in the vastness of the horizon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which motorcycle did you take the Tourer or the Heritage?

Scott said...

Dave says I took THE motorcycle. The Honda has no insurance, the Harley performed well.