So, Frank did an interesting blog entry of ten things that he has done and I probably haven't. He's right. I can't do the splits or backwards somersaults or been a master diver but I'll try for ten of my own.
1. Marched down Colby Avenue carrying a peace sign in 1968. I was at the lead and on the front page of the Herald.
2. Had my nose broken five times and only once on purpose (and it hurt the most).
3. Raised a blind calf.
4. Moved from Norfolk, VA to Charleston, SC in an old Charlie Chips truck.
5. Had two tool bags fall three decks on a ship and land on my head (I had my hard hat on - I'm alive to tell about it).
6. Rebuilt an Austin Mini Estate wagon and sold it for 3 times what I paid for it.
7. Rebuilt a 1968 Chevy pickup and hope to sell it for 1/3 of what I invested in it.
8. Won a state rec league softball championship in seven games.
9. Helped coach my daughter's cross country team (I can't run).
10. Played Santa for my son's photo club at a fund raiser for 3 years (Ho, Ho, Humbug).
11. Had the opportunity to be the father of two great kids.
12. Sold my house and and moved in to a Minnie Winnie and hit the road (to be continued).