Saturday, March 22, 2008

Diversion

My lovely, intelligent and all around good kid niece Ronnie tagged me with this meme thing and I must respond. I think its like a chain letter and I must respond or face dire circumstances. Luckily for most of my friends, they don't have blogs, so I don't have three folks to tag with this task, so it will die with me.

A-Available? Yes, but not looking.
B-Best friend: Most intimate: Carolyn, RV repairs and riding: Dave
C-Cake or Pie? Pie! Especially fresh homemade warm blackberry pie a la mode!
D-Drink of choice: Different drinks for different occasions: whole milk with my pie, diet Pepsi most times and Knob Creek bourbon when called for.
E-Essential thing used everyday: I'll stick to the inanimate - this laptop. It's how I know what is happening in my world and yours.
F-Favorite color: Bright. Yellow.
G-Gummi bears or worms: Cinnamon bears.
H-Hometown: Most of my life was spent in Bremerton, but home was Lake Stevens.
I-Indulgence: I indulge myself in whatever appeals to my inner child at the time.
J-January or February: January - new year, new opportunities.
K-Kids and names: Young adults Erica and Thom.
L-Life: Better all the time.
M-Marriage date: Yesterday's news.
N-Number of siblings: Five - 3 older sisters and 2 older brothers.
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges from the tree outside my RV door.
P-Phobias: Snakes.
Q-Quote: "He who hesitates is lost."
R-Reason to smile: See "K" and "B".
S-Season: Spring and the start of baseball, golf, riding weather.
T-Tag three people: It ends here with me.
U-Unknown fact about me: I doubt that there is anything that my friends and family don't know. Strangers don't need to know.
V-Vegetable you don't like: Since tomatoes are a fruit, spinach, Brussels sprouts.
W-Worst habit: Brutal honesty at times that causes pain.
X-X-rays you have had: Teeth, nose, neck.
Y-Your favorite food: Pulled pork covered in coleslaw.
Z-Zodiac: Aries - what that means in the bigger picture is beyond me.

7 comments:

Erica said...

LOL! That was fun!

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Ronnie's Blog: http://zombieprincess.blogspot.com/

Ronnie said...

Thanks for playing! And thanks for the compliments, especially the "good kid" part (as I roll merrily toward 43).

I was really looking forward to the unknown fact about you, though...

Scott said...

Ronnie you will always be a kid to me. No deep dark secrets here (as far as I know). Whatcha want to know?

Scott said...

Ronnie didn't like my answer regarding the unkown fact. I can think of only a few things: I'm tone deaf. I wish I could play an instrument. Sometimes my tinitus is so bad I cry.

Ronnie said...

Well, thanks for filling in the blank! (sad about your tinnitus, though!)