Friday, June 13, 2008

Limited or zero connectivity

The RV park I eventually selected is very nice and is supposed to have wifi, but I'll be damned if I can get connected. Something to do with the IP address. So here I am in the local library checking e-mail and talking to you all.

Lander http://www.landerchamber.org/ is a nice town situated in a lush green valley split by the Popo Agie River. The river disappears in to the side of the canyon at "the sinks" and reappears a half mile downstream at "the rise".

I got to town in time for a beerfest tomorrow at the city park and there is a golf course next door to the RV park. I've drug my clubs around for months, never swinging them in anger, so I think it's time I did.

I plan to be here until the 22nd. I hope I don't have to continue to visit the library for internet access. (I found a nice coffee shop with wifi, too)

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

I'll have to find Lander on a map. I have no idea. And I don't like going days without hearing from you....